- Global market leader in the provision of software and real-time audience engagement technology to facilitate Annual General Meetings for companies, associations or partnerships.
- Headquartered in Hampshire but with offices in 9 countries across Europe, APAC, Africa and the US.
- Provides services and technology to enable the registration, live polling, Q&A and reporting for AGMs or similar meetings
- Strong management team; the CEO has developed and internationalised the business over 7 years and each international office has an experienced MD with a track record within the industry.
- Long term and global relationships with multiple leading company registrars.
- High levels of customer satisfaction and regular repeat business as a result of Lumi’s robust, market leading proposition.
- Proprietary, patented software and hardware technology developed in conjunction with company registrars.
- Lumi’s technology enables virtual and mobile AGMs which allow for greater participant engagement and significantly reduced meeting costs. In 2016, Lumi managed the UK’s first fully electronic AGM for Jimmy Choo.
- Strong growth opportunities through further penetration of electronic voting services in target markets as well as the adoption of mobile voting and virtual meeting services for both AGMs and similar meetings.
Vespa Capital very quickly understood the growth opportunities in front of Lumi and were willing to move very fast as a result. They had a clear empathy for the realities of a business of our size and stage and worked together with us to put together a deal which worked for all parties. Most important of all to Lumi was that Vespa Capital worked with a high degree of transparency and integrity throughout.
Richard Taylor, CEO, Lumi Technologies Ltd