- The largest independent recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO) in the UK
- Headquartered in Edinburgh but with national UK coverage
- Provides CSO solutions to pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare customers, in addition to permanent recruitment services
- Strong management team; two founding Directors with over 17 years experience, working alongside impressive operators with significant experience within the businesses’ chosen markets
- Unique synergistic business model and candidate intelligence allows the business to source high quality personnel quicker than the competition
- Named the leading recruiter in the pharmaceutical sector for the past 8 years and was named CSO of the year in 2015 and again in 2017.
- High levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business, driven by the high level of service, ethics and integrity demonstrated by both the operational staff at Chase and the 250+ contract sales personnel currently deployed
- Strong growth opportunities in managed and unmanaged CSO provision, to both existing customers and in the development of adjacent markets
Vespa Capital is a business which holds similar beliefs, business practices and ethics to Chase. The investment by Vespa Capital has enabled Chase to incentivise key personnel moving forward and will allow us to accelerate our growth by investing in adjacent products and services. Additionally, Chase will maintain its current quality offering which differentiates us from other CSOs.
Chris Phillips, CEO, Chase Search & Selection