Catalis comprises two divisions namely;
- Testronic Laboratories, a leading global provider of quality assurance and testing services to the console and mobile games, film and TV sectors.
- Curve Digital Entertainment, which includes Curve Digital is a publisher of independent console and PC based games and Kuju Studios, a developer of VR and video games for third party clients.
- Employs c450 in the UK, USA and Poland.
- Strong and experienced management team.
- Testronic has a well established reputation for high-end quality assurance testing with an enviable list of blue chip clients.
- Curve continues to publish and develop a back catalogue of quality games including Human: Fall Flat, Bomber Crew and The Flame in the Flood. Kuju is a well known and established name in games development.
- High customer satisfaction levels.
- Opportunities for growth in both QA and the publishing of video/PC games markets.
We were impressed with how quickly Vespa Capital understood the complex challenges and opportunities Catalis faced at the time of their investment. Since then we have worked efficiently together to reshape the companies and operations within the group, creating firm foundations for the growth ahead. Throughout, we have valued Vespa Capital’s contribution and perspectives.
Dominic Wheatley, CEO, Catalis